Born and raised in Penticton, Brian moved to Calgary to earn his radio and TV broadcasting diploma at Mount Royal University.
The training allowed him to combine his two passions – radio and being a disc jockey at everything from weddings and special events to high school dances and nightclubs.
Since moving back to the Okanagan six years ago, B Mack’s radio career has taken off.
He hosted the B.C. at Night, a syndicated radio show from 7 p.m. to midnight for three years before doing a short stint on afternoons and then becoming a co-host on the most-listened-to and coveted morning show.
The show has really gained momentum, especially in the past three years as he has been co-hosting the morning show.
Passionate about his current home of Kelowna, BC you can often find Brian serving as MC at many community events and causes.
In his spare time, B Mack is an avid golfer and likes to hang out in his backyard with his wife and their two pugs and Chihuahua.
- TV & Radio Broadcasting Diploma at Mount Royal University – Calgary, Alberta
- Top 40 Under 40 Recipient – Kelowna Chamber of Commerce (2018)
- Best of Kelowna – Best Local Personalities B Mack & Karly (1stplace Winners from 2017 – 2019)
- Best of the Central Okanagan – Readers Choice for Radio Personalities – B Mack & Karly (1stplace Winners 2017 – 2019)
- Best of Kelowna – Best Local Personality B Mack – Sun FM Afternoons (2ndplace Winner – 2016)
- One of Kelowna’s Elite Wedding & Event DJs (djyed Noir KGH fundraiser w/ Derrick Barry)
- Kelowna Rockets former fan fave hype man (Games Master 2013 – 2018)
Where Do I Play
In the Community
Past Community Events
- MC / Member of 100 Heroes Kelowna (formerly 100 Men Who Give a Damn) – 4 times / year meetups for local charities based out of Kelowna
- Annual Mc & DJ for Gutsy Walk as a member of Kelowna Crohn’s & Colitis Chapter
- Advocate for Mental Health – Bell Let’s Talk day & Going Public with my own challenges and encouraging many to seek out help – to not sit in silence
- Annual MC for YMCA Healthy Kids Day
- Annual Daffodil Ball MC in support of Canadian Cancer Society
- Innkeepers MC & DJ in support of KGH Foundation
- Annual McHappy Day volunteer for past 9 years
- Tim Horton’s Kids Camp Day Volunteer
- Dreams for Kids day Volunteer (Wendy’s/Papa Johns)
- Filmed documentary supporting active mobility in Kelowna – wheelchair accessible video
- Motion ball MC supporting Special Olympics
- Annual DJ for NOIR – A Drag Experience benefiting the KGH Foundation
- Okanagan Pride MC/ DJ – Drag King and Queens competition, Pet contest etc.
- Annual stuff a bus volunteer in support of Kelowna Community Food Bank (6 years)
- Battle of the Books (KLO Middle School, Rutland Middle School)
- Advocate for Okanagan Boys & Girls Club
- Donated time to DJ & MC many Ringette events like the Sweetheart tournament
- Sunset Ranch Charity Golf Tournament DJ – Sandra Schmirler Foundation
- Annual Tiny Toy Drive at Capri in support of Salvation Army
- Annual Salvation Army kettle bell Ringer
- Central Okanagan food bank Supporter & Advocate
- KGH Volunteer (Halloween dress up with Virgin Radio hosts, KGH DAY OF GIVING etc,)
- Cops for Kids volunteer
- Interior Savings Across the lake Swim MC
- DJs school events (Chief Tomat elementary, WFN job expo DJ / MC etc.)
- Guest Referee for Kelowna Invasion Wrestling – Fundraiser for the Okanagan boys and girls club
- Grow your Mo fundraiser at Chances Casino